Friday, June 6, 2014

Dear Sawyer

Hey my Chunky Monkey,

You are just the sweetest thing.  I love your sweet breath.  I love you kissable, chubby checks and neck. I love your giggles when I smooch you all over.  I love your crazy babbling and how you kick, kick, kick and roll all over when you first wake up in the mornings and are full of energy.  I love how excited you get to splash in the tub and pool.  I love how your face lights up in a smile when someone smiles at you.  I love how you love to grab everything. 

You love to eat food.  You prefer to try and eat actual food over pureed baby food, but you like most anything I give you.  You make big messes when eating, so I've been letting you have at it in the baby pool outside and then giving you a bath in the pool afterwards.  Much easier. :)  You adore your sister, even though she hurts you sometimes.  (Like the other day when she somehow managed to flip over the entire exasaucer with you in it.)  You adore your Daddy.  You just stare at him over the dinner table,  and watch his every move with the biggest grin on your face, especially if he is talking to you... or dancing about like the silly, fun Daddy he is. 

You are sweet and calm and mostly happy.  Everyone comments on how patient and easy and laid back you are.  You love to be carried in the Ergo, so if you do get fussy you are happy once I wear you, and you are getting too heavy for me to carry without it! 

You are almost 8 months old and that makes me want to cry.  You are growing up too fast.  Please be my baby forever.

I love you sweet boy.

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment