Friday, June 6, 2014

May 2014

Quinn overheard me say to Jeff that I was frustrated abt something, and from the back seat of the car came Quinn's little voice: "You can blow out the candles momma." Wise words my sweet daughter, wise words. (When she's gets upset I have her hold up her fingers and blow them out to calm down.)

"Look momma, this spells baby Sawyer's name: A-S-S." Rearranging the letters for Sawyer's initials from Aunt Chrissy (Guess it's time to get those up on the wall, in the correct order.)



Sawyer is now 20 lbs and Quinn is 24 lbs.  :)

Me- "Hey Quinn, do you want to listen to the radio or to The Beatles?"
Q- "to The Bugs!"
Then after listening to her favorite Abbey Road song, Octopus's Garden, Q says "Octopus don't go in the garden, they go in the water! Worms go in the garden."
 


When Quinn took communion last week she said "thank you Jesus". I have no idea where she got that from but it was the sweetest thing. 

Quinn has been loving playing hide and seek but she says "Okay, now count to 11."

Quinn was being so sweet on Mother's Day. "I want to hug you. Let me show you what we got for you for dinner. I went and got you dinner with daddy.

Sometimes she calls for me after her nap or in the mornings and then hides under her blankets.  So I pretend not to know where she is and I ask all her stuffed animals where she is and then I put Sawyer on top of her to find her.  

One day we were in the back yard and Quinn found a roly poly.  She called it a beetle and wanted to smash it but I showed her how special this little creature was and what it could do and what it was called.  We took turns holding him and making him roll up and letting him crawl in our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment