Friday, August 30, 2013

STL Family Float Trip 2013! STL Baby Sprinkle!

Pregnant lady on a float trip with a toddler in August.  
This was my idea, I organized this, back when I was barley showing.  
I'm awesome... or an idiot.








 You had so much fun but didn't want to get out of the water, 
you kept asking to swim whenever we were in the boat.





 Cousin Megan and Cousin Moo-moo taught you how to step and throw.  Cousin Megan is a pro softball player and I told her that your arm needed a little work.
So you would step down with your foot and then throw the rock.  So funny, but it actually did improve your throw.  Watch out Jude...


Then on Sunday my amazing sister and Gma Wendy threw Jeff and I and baby boy a "sprinkle". 
It was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious.












No comments:

Post a Comment