Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dear baby, 2 months untill your due date!

Dear Baby Boy,

You are very active these days.  I lay in bed at night reading and feel you rolling and bouncing around inside.  I stop and watch you poking out here and there and it seems that you are trying to get out.  I know you are just stretching and trying out your amazing arms and legs and turning head.  You are probably beginning to run out of room, but hang tight- 2 more months of growing and developing to go.  We want your sweet body and amazing brain to have all the time it needs because you have a very active and intelligent sister to keep up with.  The other evening after I put Quinn to bed, I sorted though some of your baby clothes, folding and marveling at the tiny newborn sized outfits you will soon wear.  I am so excited to meet you and hold you in my arms. 

Your room is coming along.  Uncle Mitchell helped Daddy moved the guest bed upstairs.  We got in your new glider, which we will spend many nights rocking and nursing.  It's even big enough for your big sister to sit with us too.  We also moved in the bright orange dresser that I spray painted.  I'm hoping to paint your room gray this weekend so that I can start getting things up on the walls and decorating.  We love you so much.  I pray that you will be strong and healthy and beautiful.  I know you will be.  Quinn is especially ready to meet you.  She's been practicing carrying, feeding, patting, rocking, diapering, reading to, singing to, hugging, and kissing her baby dolls.  I know she will just adore you. 

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment