Wednesday, August 21, 2013

32 Weeks...

It's crazy how fast this pregnancy is going.  I can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms and at the same time I am not ready and I feel terrified about going from one to two.  But I know it will all be worth it and we will figure it out.

At my appointment this week Shelia said I had gained just 16 lbs which is on track with what I gained with Quinn at this point.  She said he is head down and hopefully stays that way.  She thinks he will be high 6s low 7s in weight.  Quinn got to help measure my stomach (measuring perfectly at 32cm) and got to push the button on the dopplar to hear baby's heartbeat.  I passed the 3-hr glucose test, thank goodness (that was fun).  I've been feeling better lately, my back hasn't been hurting like it was, I've had more energy (most days).  But I'm still having allergies and sometimes I have a hard time getting myself to go to sleep because my mind is racing.

My prayers right now are that I pass the Step B test so I don't have to get hooked up to anything.  That I go into labor on my own, around my due date.  That I can labor at home for a while and that it goes quickly (of course).  That they only need to do the 20 min. heart monitoring so that, again, I don't have to be hooked up to anything.  And of course that Sawyer is born healthy, happy, naturally, and without complications.  :)

Here are some pictures:

Quinn saying hi to baby brother and giving him a hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment