Monday, September 2, 2013

24-25 months- July, August, some September

I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind on posting pictures.

Mommy gets a new car.  Goodbye Camry, Hello Traverse!



Aunt Chrissy come to visit and brings a fun bday gift!








Quinn's bday cookie at Barnes and Noble.  We went after your 2 year doctor appointment.  
I told you the cookie had oatmeal, raisins, and sugar in it.  It was delicious.  
Then we read books in the kid section.




Feeding monkey Cheerios.


For the future wedding slideshow. :p






You love peaches almost as much as I do.  We are obsessed.  Seriously.
And it's been a good summer for us with peaches.



Mommy and Daddy go to the Postal Service concert.


Kissing sheep at the zoo :)


Popsicle Model



 
You've learned to be careful when approaching Bosco. :)
 
Again with the peaches, you couldn't wait to try them. :)

You like to put Monkey and Baby Margret in time-out on the stairs.
When I ask you what they did you usually say "Hit Daddy.  No, no!"  I love your pretend play.


Your first professional haircut.  I've trimmed up your hair a couple of times but I wanted to get it professionally trimmed and evened out so I can go from there.
It pretty much looks exactly the same.  But it was a good experience.  You were very serious, you sat very still and watched in the mirror.



Then you got to put your feet in the fountain.

25 Months Old!
Enjoying August by the pool with a smoothie pop!


Turner Spray Park with Jude and Alicia.



Love Birds sharing a muffin and a piano.  :p

Fancy Morning Reading




Eating Edamame!  Why didn't I think of this sooner!  You loved picking green beans from the garden and breaking them open to pick out the seeds, so I finally realized that I had edamame in the freezer that are actually meant to be squeezed to eat the beans that pop out!  Fun and healthy!
You loved making the beans shoot out of the pods.
 Talking to MeMa on the bathtub phone. :)

Watching Daddy getting home from a work trip in your cute new zebra PJs.
 

Silver Dollar City









 Making granola.
 Jacob's Well Church Picnic


Trip to the Aquarium with Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment