Tuesday, January 22, 2013

vacation- i miss you



Dear Quinn,
It’s Monday night, my second night away from you and my heart hurts so bad.  How can I go through 4 more nights of not putting you to bed and 5 more mornings not waking up to see you.  Grandma told me that you slept ok last night but that you woke up at 6 am wanting me.  I miss you so much.  I wake up wanting you too.  I want to nurse you, I want to cuddle you in my arms, I want to hear your sweet little voice and see your sweet little smile.  When I told Aunt Chrissy how much I was missing you and that you were asking for me she said “Of course she’s gonna ask for you.  You’re her whole life!  Her beastie.” :)

I know that it’s good for Daddy and me to spend time together but I just wish our trip was shorter.  Today we went to Joshua Tree National Park and went hiking.  It felt good to be outside being active.  We hiked up to the top of a tall mountain called Ryan’s Mountain.  It had a great view of the desert and the other mountains.  I was disappointed that we didn’t see any cool animals.  I was hoping to see big horned sheep, but I was glad to not see any rattle snakes.  Daddy and I talked about how one day we would take you to some of the national parks.  After hiking all day we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant.  On the way back to the condo I cried and cried because I am missing you so much and just wanted to be coming home to see you.  I know you are having so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Paige and that they are taking such good care of you.  I was hoping to Skype with you tomorrow, even though I know it will be hard and make me sad, but I want to see you and hear your voice.  Unfortunately the internet here is not working!  We are trying to fix it and I hope it works out soon.  I love you, love you, love you.  





 




No comments:

Post a Comment