Saturday, January 26, 2013

See You Soon!/ Welcome Home!

In just 7 hours you will be back in my arms sweet girl!  Daddy and I are sitting at the John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA waiting for our flight.  You have been having such a great time with Grandma and the rest of the family.  I know you've gotten so much love and attention.  I didn't even cry the last half of the vacation because every time I called to check on you, you were doing great.  You slept great, napped long, ate well- I couldn't have hoped for a better week for you.  You got to go on walks down on the trail with the dogs, see the animals and fish at Bass Pro shop, visit the Springfield nature center, visit the library, and play with Aunt Paige and all the great grand parents!  What fun you've had!  I can't wait to see your shining, happy face.  Love you!


UPDATE:
We made it back to you and we got the sweetest welcome home.  Grandma was holding you on the other side of the security doors and when you saw us you started waving and yelling "Maaaaaaa-meeee".  I half ran to you and you reached out to me and gave me the biggest hug then you looked over and said "Daddy!" and reach over to him to hold you.  A few minutes later I put down on the floor to play while we waited for our baggage and you started to "moonwalk" backwards and then stopped and ran to me with your arms open and fell into me yelling "Mommy!"  You were so, so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment