Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dog Food

Little girl, you are strange :p  Here is what happened yesterday.

Me: "Here Quinn, try this yummy chicken burger."
You, while running away from me smirking: (I have my mouth full of dog food and mom doesn't even know it yet.)

You are so silly.  TWICE yesterday you snuck dog food into your little squirrel cheeks.  Quinn, my love, that is soooo gross.  Why do you prefer dog food over a delicious chicken burger?  Once I realized you had a mouthful of dog food and thoroughly scooped it out with my finger and rinsed out your mouth, I finally got you to take the piece of chicken burger.  You touched it to your tongue, made I face, and promptly walked into the bathroom, lifted up the toilet lid, and threw it into the toilet.  I couldn't help but laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment