Friday, October 25, 2013

the rest of 26 months

Sometimes if we walk outside you exclaim "it's nice!"

When you eat your gummy vitamin you say "mmmmm, it's yummy!  it's good!"

You say to your monkey "I loves you!"




Sunday after church, when I laid you in your crib for nap, you sang completely on you own, "Thank you God for Daddy, and Mommy, and Ozark, and Bosco, and Baby."

Sometimes you want to read your book to me.  You tell me what you see and then you ask me what I see (because that's what I would say to you).

You no long need the travel potty seat to go on the big potty when we are out in public, instead you say "no. big girl potty!"  Sometimes when we go to a public bathroom with stalls you will say "get out Mommy!" once I've placed you on the toilet, so I grin, leave, and stand outside the door until you say "all done" and then I help you wipe and get down.  I can't believe how grown up you are lately.  You hardly ever have accidents during the day anymore.  It's sooooo nice that you will now tell us when you need to go on your own.

You've been speaking in complete sentences.  You are very good at communicating with us.  It's the funniest things to hear your sentences, we are consistently surprised at what you know how to say and how clearly it now come across.  For example, this morning you said "I want to lotion baby brother." (meaning my belly) So I gave you the lotion bottle but the pump top was missing and you said "Where is the cap?"
I wish I could record every conversation we have, just so I won't forget it.  I will try to hold it close to my heart and write down the little things I remember on here, but I know I will forget things and that makes me sad.

"Baby Daddy Drama"


Innovative


BSF backpack, You look so grown up *tears*


Yummy Keifer







 


No comments:

Post a Comment