Wednesday, July 3, 2013

25 weeks!

Hello baby boy!

You have been kicking me like crazy, moving all around, esp. in the evenings.  I LOVE IT!!  I love to feel you, to think of you.  It's amazing and leaves me awestruck all over again.  Thank you God my Father for designing me as a women to grow and nurture a child in this miraculous way.  There are no words to describe, only immense joy for this experience that I am so very blessed to have.  Makes all the times of un-comfort well worth it.

We've been talking about your name.  I like Sawyer.  I'm pretty serious about it and there are no other front runners at this time (for me).  But of course that could change with there still being several months to go.  Daddy is not 100% about the name Sawyer, in fact I can't really even tell if he likes it or not because he won't talk to me about it seriously.  I guess he figures we still have plenty of time to be enlightened. :)  I think Sawyer is a cute boy name, kind of cool and outdoorsy, like Tom Sawyer.  Well, we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment