Thursday, April 10, 2014

March 2014

Pics from March
watercolor painting

ice cream after Ash Wednesday service






One day I caught Quinn pushing down hard on Sawyer's stomach while he was laying down. I was afraid that she was trying to hurt him but when I asked why she did that she told me that she was trying to make him smaller so she could hold him :) So I helped her hold him.



My little chef cracked 8 eggs for Quiche Lorraine all by herself with NO eggs shells!

"heart breaker"

Lent decluttering- Q helped me get rid of my old spices


delicious grilled fajitas and sopapillas with gma


sawyer and i went to the zoo in kc while Q went to the zoo with aunt paige in springfield











  
Quinn heard baby Sawyer crying in his crib and in a matter of seconds she had gone upstairs and climbed into his crib with him to comfort him. 
We didn't realize she was in there until we heard/saw her on the monitor. 
Sweet big sister :)

Lent story cards. Quinn loved acting out communion (the Last Supper).  
She also loves getting communion together as a family at Jacob's Well.


 "Hosanna! Hosanna! to Jesus the King."

watercolor painting to make some cards for friends and family






Quinn wanted to make sure the sun was not in baby Sawyer's eyes before she pushed him in the stroller.




 Chunky Monkey!


Yum! Beets make the most beautiful smoothies!




and this one is by Quinn:

No comments:

Post a Comment