Monday, December 30, 2013

Dear Sawyer

Hello my little SoyJoy :)  You are sleeping against my chest right now as I try to catch up with posting photos on this blog.  I know I take too many, but I just want to remember and hold on to every single moment with my beautiful babies.  We've gotten through the roughest parts, yay us!  I just don't love those first couple of months.  With body adjusting, hormones, breast feeding hurting, no sleep...  I mean I'm still waking up once or twice to feed you, I still get engorged once in a while, I still can't fit into my jeans, but my head feels a bit clearer.  I'm able to get out of the house a tiny bit easier.  I what's really the turn around I think is that at 2+ months you are much more interactive, which makes everything worth it.  I love how you makes eye contact with me, smile, coo and goo, kick, explore your hands.  And just like with Quinn, I absolutely adore when you look up at me while nursing and smile.  You have my heart.

You are still sleeping next to me at night in the co-sleeper.  I'm no where near ready to put you in your crib at night in the other room.  I guess I just want you near me, maybe bc I don't get to focus on you all day like I did with Quinn.  I miss you sometimes even when we are together all day.  Plus you sleep well in our room and with my sound machine app, your little noises don't wake me unless you are actually waking up to eat.  My plan is 4 months to start you sleeping in your room and work on you sleeping "through the night".  We shall see.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment