Monday, June 10, 2013

22 Weeks

Had a midwife appt. today.  Everything looks good.  Shelia is not sure if Research will have water birth options in place by October, but she is working hard and having lots of meeting to try to move it along.  I will hope and pray to have this option by the time you come.  I feel huge but Shelia says I've only gained 8 lbs, so that is good.  You are riding very, very low, which is a bit uncomfortable and makes me have to pee a lot.  The good thing is that it's about as often as Quinn has to pee, so I don't forget to take her and it all works out. :)  You have been moving and kicking a lot, which I LOVE.  I'm not getting very good sleep these days because I stay up too late, I'm waking up to take Quinn to the bathroom and sometimes have to change her peed on sheets, and Daddy is snoring like a bear most nights which is driving me crazy.  But as a walked up the street the other night, in the beautiful summer evening warmth, holding Quinn's little hand, her butt covered in chalk from playing at the block party, and I helped her walk on and jump off the neighbors rock walls, and I looked down at my big belly, very noticeable in my ribbed maternity tank top, I thought to myself, "this is the time of my life, what I always hoped and prayed and dreamed about". 

I am blessed, so very blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment