Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh baby

Oh little baby, you are making me so sick :(  I've wanted to blog but I mostly lay in bed every chance I get because I've been so nauseous all day long.  This is especially hard when you are snowed in for several days with a toddler whose full of energy.  I know I had this all day morning sickness with Quinn as well, so hopefully it will be over in a few (5.5) weeks when I start the second trimester.  That seems so far away but I've started taking some medicine that helps a bit and we will have to get through it the best we can. 

I am very excited for my 1st midwife appointment on March 12th.  I hope that we get to hear your heartbeat!  Okay, enough for now, I am wiped out, time for bed.  I love you sweet tiny baby and my sweet Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment