Saturday, February 4, 2017

19 weeks!

15 weeks
Oh baby #3, you've not been forgotten.  In fact, you are the bright reminder in my day, when I'm busy and distracted, or worries are weighing me down, and I feel you start to tap, I remember the miracle going on inside of me. The immeasurable, unbelievable gift that the Lord of the universe has allowed me to take part in His creation story, in your story, little one.  

19 weeks 
My belly is here! I've broken out the maternity clothes one last time.  It's all ready gone by so fast. 

Your legs are getting stronger my little mango. I felt the first tap from on top of my tummy today. Just one. I'm so excited for Quinn and Sawyer and Daddy to be able to feel your kicks and movements. And we are so excited to find out more about who you are on Tuesday at the sonogram! I'm praying you are growing healthy and strong.  


Update: As I'm writing this I'm feeling lots more kicks tonight then just the one we started with! Too bad Q and S are asleep and Daddy is gone, but I'm enjoying them myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment